- 2021 Instructor, Frontiers of Science Institute, University of Northern Colorado
- 2015-2016 Teaching Assistant, COGS 144: Animal Cognition, UC Merced (UG: enrollment ~76)
- 2015-2016 Teaching Assistant, MGMT 158: Service Innovation, UC Merced (UG: enrollment ~45)
- 2014-2015 Teaching Assistant, COGS 140: Perception and Action, UC Merced (UG: enrollment ~188)
- 2013-2014 Teaching Assistant, COGS 130: Cognitive Neuroscience, UC Merced (UG: enrollment ~169)
- 2013-2014 Teaching Assistant, COGS 151: Speech Processing, UC Merced (UG: enrollment ~ 32)
- 2011-2012 Resident Scientist, David Lubin Elementary School, Sacramento, CA
Special Pedagogical Activities
- 2022-23 TMS Basic Practical Training, Stanford Keller Lab
- 2016 Human motion capture systems training for COGS 180: Gesture, UC Merced
- 2015 TMS workshop for BIOE 113: Bioinstrumentation, UC Merced
- 2008 Certification: California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST), Permanent passing status
- Psychiatry residents (TMS-EEG training): Francesco Luciano Donati MD, Juha Gogulski MD PhD
- Graduate students (GRAD-EXCEL Peer Mentorship Program, UC Merced): Adolfo Ramirez, Daniel Schloesser, Karie Moorman, Timothy Meyer
- Research Assistants: Manjima Sarkar, Jade Truong, Brenna Hagan, Courtney Hoblock, Sofia Kirkman, Shu Jing Lian
- Undergraduate Research Assistants (not exhaustive): Naryeong Kim , Alexandria Pabst, Lillian Rigoli, Hoang Nguyen, Christine Vu, Amanda Pandey, Orion Will, Zach McGann, Saraching Chao, Jacob Gonzales, Alison Crosby, Timothy Schwartz, Donnoban Orozco, Harrison Tom, May Sermonia
- High School Students: Lilian Chen, Medha Pulluru, Lahari Vallamkonda, Esha Venkat
- 2016 Experienced Teacher’s Assistant Informational Panel, Graduate Student TA Orientation,
- Center for Engaged Teaching and Learning (CETL), UC Merced
- 2016 Public outreach, Mercy Hospital 5K Stroke Awareness Run
- 2014 Cognitive Science Student Association Meeting graduate applications, UC Merced
- 2014 “Child Triumphs and Troubles: Language and Learning in the Early Years” Professional Development and Research Lab Tours, UC Merced
- 2011-2012 Brain Awareness Week (K-6 brain education), Center for Neuroscience, UC Davis
- 2009-2018 Expert, Entomology Question and Answer Service, Allexperts.com
Journal of Emerging Investigators Website
Venkat, E., Pulluru, M., Vallamkonda, L., Chen, L., Ross, J.M. (Accepted 5/16/23). Effect of Omega-3 on Membrane Properties of Bovine Blood Cells Modeling Cerebral Cavernous Malformations. Journal of Emerging Investigators.
Frontier of Science Institute (FSI) Mentored Projects:
University of Northern Colorado, Website
- POSTER Chen, L., & Ross, J. (2021). A review of the physical principles of brain-computer interfaces and their contemporary applications for motor rehabilitation. Frontiers of Science Institute, University of Northern Colorado.
- POSTER Pulluru, M., Vallamkonda, L., Venkat, E., Chen, L., & Ross, J. (2021). What is the effect of omega-3 fatty acids on the vascular permeability of the cellular junctions in bovine blood cells as a model for cerebral cavernous malformations? Frontiers of Science Institute, University of Northern Colorado.
- POSTER Vallamkonda, L., Pulluru, M., Venkat, E., Chen, L., & Ross, J. (2021). Effects of dietary omega-3 on vascular permeability, and the implications for cerebral cavernous malformations. Frontiers of Science Institute, University of Northern Colorado.
- POSTER Venkat, E., Pulluru, M., Vallamkonda, L., Chen, L., & Ross, J. (2021). Effect of omega-3 on the vascular permeability of the cellular junctions of bovine blood cells as a model for CCM. Frontiers of Science Institute, University of Northern Colorado.